Secrets Masterclass Review – Blueprint for ClickFunnels Success

What is the #1 thing in your business that is currently holding you back?

1. I don’t have a funnel yet…
2. My funnel doesn’t convert…
3. I need more traffic for my funnel…

But before we get to which of these is holding you back do you know what a funnel is and why every online business needs a funnel? Here is what Neil Patel has to say about a funnel.

What is Funnel?

You undoubtedly want visitors on your website to take certain actions.

Maybe you want them to make a purchase, sign up, or fill out a form. When someone does something you want them to do, it’s known as a conversion. The visitor converts from browsing to taking the action you want them to take.

A funnel is the set of steps a visitor needs to go through before they can reach the conversion.

Think about the Amazon purchase funnel. There are a few steps a visitor has to go through before they can purchase a product. Here’s how it looks:

  • They have to visit Amazon.com
  • They have to view a product
  • They have to add a product to the cart
  • They have to purchase

There are additional steps/actions that can be taken in between each of these steps, but they do not matter in the purchase funnel. For example, a visitor may view Amazon’s About page, Contact page, and Careers page, but we don’t need to count these in the funnel because they aren’t necessary steps.

Now that you know what a funnel is do you have one?  If not, have you heard of clickfunnels?

What is Clickfunnels?

Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online. This tool simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.

ClickFunnels was created back in 2014 by Russell Brunson and his team. Since that time, Russell has turned ClickFunnels into a $100 million a year business, and they just crossed over 98,000 active members as of last year.

At its core, ClickFunnels is software for building sales funnels with a bunch of added bells and whistles.

You can use it to build:

  • Landing pages
  • Squeeze pages
  • Webinars
  • Membership sites
  • Every type of sales funnel you can think of, complete with order bumps, upsells and downsells.

Here is a 14 days free trial link to help you get started with Clickfunnels. You can cancel within the 14 days if you don’t like it or don’t see the need for it.

Now that you know all about funnels, lets talk about the secrets masterclass

What is The Secrets Masterclass?

The Secrets Masterclass is a training program by Russell Brunson where he shares his number 1 funnel secret, his number 1 conversion secret and his number one traffic secret.

Also in the program, Russell shares the exact blueprint showing what the top 1% of clickfunnels user are doing differently that the other 99% are not.

What You’ll Learn in the Secrets Masterclass.

There’re 3 components in the Secrets Masterclass. The funnel secrets, the conversion secrets and the traffic secrets. These 3 components are very important and must be in sync if you want to run a successful business.  Let’s look at what these 3 secrets entails.

1. The Funnel Secrets.

In the Funnel Secret, Russell shares a new secret funnel strategy that almost nobody knows about. According to him, this strategy has the ability to grow your business faster than anything else you’ve ever experienced.

Here you will learn how to build a funnel for your business that actually works and convert using the Clickfunnels platform. In the Clickfunnels platform you’ll have access to ready made templates you can customize to suit your business need and be able to integrate apps like email system and payment gateways to it.

2. Conversion Secret

A funnel is nothing if it doesn’t convert, and building a funnel that converts takes skills and lots of testing. In this section, Russell takes you behind the scenes of 6,187,948 funnels and 130,728 split tests and show you what works, saving you a lot of time and resources.

Also you’ll learn the single biggest secret to selling more inside your funnels without driving any extra traffic.

3. Traffic Secret

A business, especially online business without traffic is dead. In this section, you’ll learn how to get the right traffic “your dream customers” online.

Conclusion.

The Secrets Masterclass is no doubt what every business need if you want to join the elite club of people and businesses “killing it” on the clickfunnel platform. What are you waiting for? Click Here to Join Now